The preparation is a cream for the scalp with exfoliating function, cleaning and sebum normalizing. These effects are due to the keratolytic action of salicylic acid, the antiseptic and anti-dandruff properties of piroctone olamine and antiseborrheic action of plant extracts.
● Piroctone Olamine Substance with antifungal and antibacterial action against microorganisms that cause skin irritations and abundant loss of keratin scales. The product has a good dermal tolerability being without irritating or sensitizing effect.
● Salicylic Acid Salicylic acid, applied on the skin, acts as a keratolytic because it is able to selectively break the protein chain of the present keratin in corneocytes. Having no effect on other skin proteins, the acid exfoliates and degrades only the cells of the skin surface, leaving intact the underlying epidermal cells. In the scalp effectively counteracts the formation of dandruff.
● Achillea millefolium Extract Extract obtained by prolonged maceration of flowers and leaves in water and propylene glycol. It contains essential oil (azulene, coriazulene, β-pinene), flavonoids, organic acids (caffeic and salicylic acid), hydrolysable tannins, sterols and lactones. Applied to the skin the preparation cures wounds, burns and inflammation, manifest healing and toning properties and locally improves blood microcirculation.
● Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract Extract obtained from the bark of Cinchona succirubra Pavon, belonging to the Rubiaceae family. The preparation contains specific alkaloids, quinic acid, anthraquinones, tannins, essential oil in trace amounts, sugar, resin and mineral salts. Applied to the skin, the extract has purifying effects, astringent and stimulating micro-circulation, which make it a suitable component to keep the scalp in normal physiological conditions, stimulate the cells of hair follicles and decrease the hyper-secretion of sebum.
● Lamium Album Extract The extract comes from the maceration of the aerial parts of Lamium album, herbaceous plant of the Lamiaceae, commonly called false white nettle. In the preparation we find essential oil, glycosides, mucilage, amino acids, tannins, saponins, flavonoids, potassium salts and vitamin C. The extract has astringent, deodorant and a normalizing effect on the sebaceous secretion of the skin, especially evident at the level of the scalp.
HOW TO USE
Evenly distribute the product contained in a single dose on the scalp. Gently massage for a few minutes. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes and rinse well.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol denat., Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Ceteth-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Piroctone Olamine, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Achillea millefolium Extract, Cinchona succirubra Bark Extract, Lamium album Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben , Propylparaben, BHA, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance).