Shampoo with strengthening action for damaged hair that tend to fall. Plays energizing action on the scalp, adjuvant for preventing hair loss, prepares to receive the treatments fall. Fortifies and strengthens the hair.
Shampoo thanks to the presence of a trichological complex consisting of specific plant extracts, Vitamins, Zinc and specific amino acids together to Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, favours the maintenance of the hair and the scalp in the best hygienic-functional conditions, counteracting hair loss and performing sebum normalizing and toning in the microcirculation of the scalp. It also performs substantivizing and reparative action that preserves in general good health of the hair, favouring its growth since enriched with panthenol and Inositol, with moisturizing and emollient action on skin and hair. Specially formulated to combine with an adjuvant fall lotion in ampoules, shampoo, exerts a balanced cleansing action that contributes to the maintenance of the best functional conditions of the scalp and the hair bulb in particular. The formulation is characterized by a mild detergent base on scalp, hair since it has no SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate) and SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate); also to ensure greater safety of use the product is free from parabens, colorants and is tested for levels of Nickel, Cobalt, Chromium, Palladio and Mercury, the main metals responsible for skin sensitization reactions.
• TRICHOLOGICAL COMPLEX CONSISTS OF PLANT EXTRACTS AND VITAMINS The basic components of this complex are: EXTRACTS
• Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ginseng root extract contains ginsenosides, complex polysaccharides, amino acids, polypeptides, B vitamins and essential oil. These substances have a stimulating and invigorating effect in the microcirculation subepidermal: the extract is thus able to improve the tissue metabolism of the epidermis and underlying dermis. A scalp level has tonic effect that assists the growth of hair. – Arctium Majus Root Extract In the extract of the root of Arctium majus, commonly called Burdock, are present in high quantities caffeinic acids, polyphenols derived from reactions between caffeic acid and quinic acid, inulin and essential oil. Caffeinic acid have a strong purifying activities, anti-itching and normalizing sebum, which is useful for the treatment of oily and impure. The application of the extract on the scalp counteracts excessive sebum secretion and helps hair growth.
• Niacinamide Also known as Vitamin PP or vitamin B3, exerts antioxidant action because it is an important component of the co-enzymes involved in the transport of oxygen and has an inhibitory action on the production of sebum.
• Biotin Also known as vitamin H, it is the constituent of some carboxylase coenzyme, necessary to the growth and cell intervenes in lipid metabolism. The presence of biotin in tricocosmetic formulated combats hair loss when caused by atrophy of the follicle and / or hypersecretion of the sebaceous glands.
• Calcium and Panthenol Panthotenate Both of these compounds are the precursors of pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, natural element of the hair, with substantivizing and conditioning properties for the keratin. Panthenol also exerts a moisturizing and skin restoring the skin. • Zinc Gluconate essential component for a considerable number of enzymes is one of the most important trace elements of the human body. Among its features: it is a powerful antioxidant and protects cells from aging. It has a protective function on the skin and accelerates the heal wounds and burns, stimulating the good function of the immune system. The deficiency of this element can lead to increased exposure to infections, impaired wound to heal, tiredness, reduced ability to concentrate, rash and alopecia.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein The preparation consists of a set of amino acids and low molecular weight peptides obtained from plants of soybean protein by hydrolysis. These substances adhere to the cuticle layer of the hair forming a barrier that protects and thickens the stem thus contributing to its restructuring and its protection. The hydrolyzed protein on the skin acts as a protective and moisturizing, ensuring skin elasticity and maintaining the right degree of hydration of the dermis.
• HCl Pyridoxine or Vitamin B6 plays an important role in ‘interconversion’ of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins, and in case of shortage, the individual can’t synthesize fat from protein or deposit normal amount of fat. The symptoms dermatological by deficiency of vitamin B6 are in relation to the metabolism of essential fatty acids; in children presents a desquamative erythema. Vitamin B6 is responsible for the sebum normalizing the skin.
● Inositol compound of plant origin, has protective activity, stimulating keratin synthesis and therefore suitable for damaged skin and hair. Clinical studies have shown that it is able to improve the hydration and elasticity of the skin and scalp.
HOW TO USE
Apply shampoo to wet hair, gently massage scalp and hair, then rinse. Repeat, let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Coco-glucoside, Magnesium Coceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-3, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MIPA, Citric Acid, Potassium Undecylenoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Laureth-2, PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Inositol, Polyquaternium-10, PEG2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-8, Panax ginseng Root Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Arctium majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Acetyl Tyrosine, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCl, Biotin, Arginine, Polyquaternium-11, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-15, Laureth-4, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA