The lotion is a water-alcohol mixture with specific active ingredients: sulfur, Witch Hazel Extract, ammonium glycyrrhizinate and panthenol, which, acting in synergy, regulate sebum secretion, they favour the elimination of oily dandruff scales and have a soothing effect on scalp, also they do not weigh down the hair shaft.
● Ammonium Glycyrrhizate Ammonium salt of glycyrrhizin acid is the natural derivative presents in the highest proportion, together with flavonoids, isoflavonoids, coumarin and phytosterols in the extract obtained by boiling from the roots of Glycyrrhiza glabra, commonly known as liquorice. The glycyrrhizin acid is able to mitigate and solve irritative skin conditions such as eczema or seborrheic dermatitis.
● Sulfur It is an indispensable element for the cellular life. It is a constituent of the amino acids cysteine, cystine, methionine, which are the precursors of keratin. Dermatologic therapies using sulfur have: sebum-normalizing action on the sebaceous glands, preventing seborrheic dermatitis; parasiticide and fungicidal action in the treatment of fungal infections of the skin and keratolytic action on corneas epidermal formations.
● Hamamelis virginiana Extract Extract obtained by maceration in water of Hamamelis virginiana branches, shrubby plant belonging to the family Hamamelidaceae. The preparation due to the significant presence of tannins, exerts an astringent, purifying and decongestant on the tissues that is particularly useful to treat impure skin and prone to fat. The product is also enriched with: Panthenol Precursor of pantothenic acid, a natural component of hair, panthenol, or pro-vitamin B5, has properties which are substantivizing and conditioning for the keratin, as well as having the ability to provide gloss to the hair. It is added to the formula of many products for the treatment of the hair thanks to its features to keep shiny and easy to comb. To perform these functions, panthenol penetrates the hair and keeps it hydrated, flexible and full-bodied.
HOW TO USE
1) Break the ampoule using the purpose-provided ampoule opener and apply the dispensing spout.
2) Use on dry hair or previously washed and slightly dry with Bioactive Hair Care Treatment Shampoo Oily Dandruff, and Hyperhidrosis
3) Distribute the contents of one ampoule evenly throughout the hair.
4) Gently massage your hair and scalp.
5) Do not rinse and style your hair as usual.
FREQUENCY OF USE Treatment: three ampoules per week for one month or as needed. For maintenance, use Bioactive Hair Treatment D-control Lotion.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sulfur, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract , Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance).