The product has specific active ingredients such as: Piroctone Olamine, specific plant extracts and Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, which act in synergy, sanitize the skin and dandruff away, hampering its formation. The product is also enriched with panthenol and allantoin with moisturizing and soothing effect on scalp and hair. The formulation is characterized by a mild detergent base on scalp, hair since it has no SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate) and SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate); also to ensure greater safety of use the product is free from parabens, colorants and is tested for levels of Nickel, Cobalt, Chromium, Palladio and Mercury, the main metals responsible for skin sensitization reactions.
● Piroctone Olamine Organic salt having antimicrobial action, and for the high affinity to the keratin-rich tissues, such as the skin and the hair, acts locally in low concentrations. By controlling the fungal loads of Pityrosporum oval, head of pityriasis (overproduction widespread macroscopic scales), effectively counteracts the flaking and irritation of the scalp caused by the microorganism.
• Brazil nut Seed Oil – Copaifera officinalis Resin The effectiveness of anti-dandruff is due to the synergy of two natural substances derived from plant species belonging to the Brazilian rainforest. The system exercises an oil control, germicidal and soothing. The active ingredients are: – Selenium derived from Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Brazil Nut Oil): – Essential mineral content in the human body – Important antioxidant that protects cells against free radical damage – The lack of selenium in the human body cause the increase of the desquamation in the scalp.
• BETA-Caryophylene (sesquiterpene) derived from Copaifera officinalis Resin (Copaiba Oil): – Sesquiterpene from essential oil that promotes a natural bactericidal effect; – It helps to reduce the inflammation on the scalp. Therefore VEGETABLE COMPLEX: – Reduces the irritation of the scalp – Reduces the process of desquamation and the number of scales – Normalizes the seborrheic activity.
• Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate. The azelaic acid manifests on the skin antibacterial, anti-seborrheic, moisturizing and firming properties, the bond with glycine allows him to become more water soluble, more bioavailable and less aggressive.
• Panthenol Precursor of pantothenic acid, a natural component of hair, panthenol, or pro-vitamin B5, has properties that substantivized and conditioning the keratin, as well as having the ability to provide gloss to the hair. It is inserted in the formula of many shampoos and conditioners in order to maintain the shiny and easy to comb hair. To perform these functions, panthenol penetrates the hair and keeps it hydrated, flexible and full-bodied.
● Allantoin It is a substance with antioxidant properties and numerous studies indicate its soothing and moisturizing effects. It is very useful for dry flaking of the scalp.
HOW TO USE
Distribute shampoo to wet hair, massage scalp and hair gently, then rinse. Repeat, leaving in contact for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Coceth Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Potassium Undecylenoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Coco-glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Capryloyl Glutamate , PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Piroctone Olamine, Copaifera officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Panthenol, Bertholletia excelsa Seed Oil, Allantoin, PEG-40-Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-2, Polyquaternium-55, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Arginine, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.