BIOACTIVE NATURALIS NUTRITIVE is a new treatment line dedicated to hairdressers with the active substances of cashmere keratin. BIOACTIVE NATURALIS FLUID, specifically formulated with Cashmere keratin, can be used on the hair as a regenerator of the stem or as a shape modulator, without altering the natural structure of the hair.
Specific fluid for hair containing cashmere keratin. Cashmere, or kashmeer, is a very precious textile fibre formed with the hair of the capra hircus. The feel to the touch of cashmere is soft, silky and velvety, giving a warm and soft feeling. The Fluid does not alter the natural structure of the hair and can be used as a regenerator of the stem, as a curl energizer and shape modulator or also to discipline the hair.
The product contains 94% of natural ingredients.
• Hydrolysed Keratin Biological derivative obtained by hydrolysis of keratin. Keratin is a protein made up of long chains of amino acids, with various vitamins and oligo-elements interposed. Widespread throughout the animal kingdom, keratin is the main constituent of hair and nails in humans. Although it contains many different types of amino acids, keratin is particularly rich in a sulphur amino acid: cysteine; thanks to the various sulphur atoms, the keratin chains can maintain a tight cohesion, wrapping themselves in a structure similar to a helix. It is these bonds, called disulphide bridges, that ensure the rigidity and solidity of hair and nails. The extract contains the amino acids that form the keratin and in synergy with it is integrated into the hair fibre restoring an optimal degree of hydration.
HOW TO USE
• Carefully cleanse the hair with two applications of BIOACTIVE NATURALIS PREPARING SHAMPOO.
• Dry the hair thoroughly from root to ends with towel.
• Wear gloves, shake the bottle of BIOACTIVE NATURALIS NUTRITIVE FLUID well and apply an adequate amount of product with a brush.
• Distribute on the stem, using a comb with sparse teeth. In this phase it is essential to comb the hair in every direction.
• Wrap large sections of hair to form large swirls and lock them with clips.
• Dry completely under a dry heat source (hood hair dryer or infrared radiators).
• Allow to cool completely.
• When washing, add a few drops of water and emulsify. Repeat and continue to emulsify for a few minutes. Then rinse thoroughly, continuing to emulsify the hair.
• On particularly porous hair, after the first application, the intensive effect of the product can generate a feeling of “stiffness”.
• In these cases, apply a “veil” of BIOACTIVE NATURALIS NUTRITIVE MASK, comb and rinse.
• Proceed with normal drying.
Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin , Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, BisEthoxydiglycol Succinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid