The product contains a selected blend of essential oils, each with specific characteristics of action, which regulate sebum secretion, help remove dry and greasy dandruff scales and have a soothing effect on the scalp. In the formulation of Bioactive Hair Treatment D-Control Essential Oil Dandruff there are natural essential oils made from lemon, eucalyptus, mint. The product also contains specific anti-dandruff active ingredients, including Sage extract, Piroctone Olamine, carbocysteine, zinc, vitamin B6 and vitamin PP.
The combined activities of these functional compounds protects the scalp, improving the general state, assists in reducing flaking countering the recurrence of dandruff and sebum secretion, thus returning to the hair shine, volume and softness. The preparation is enriched with panthenol, a moisturizing and conditioning. To ensure greater safety of use, the product is free from parabens, colorants and is tested to verify the levels of Nickel, Cobalt, Chromium, Palladio and Mercury, which are the main metals responsible for skin sensitization.
– Lemon Essential Oil: is a natural remedy for head lice and dandruff due to its rebalancing and purifying action on the scalp. It is also great in case of oily hair.
– Eucalyptus Essential Oil: is one of the most precious natural remedies its perfume gives being and is able to evoke positive feelings. Among the essential oils, it is one of the most recommended in hair care because thanks to its antiseptic properties and regulating sebum refreshes and strengthens the hair. Useful for combating dandruff and seborrhea.
– Mint Essential Oil: the essential oil of mint is a refreshing essential oil with tonic and stimulating. It helps to have healthy hair because it stimulates the circulation and causes the hair to receive the right amount of nutrients. The essential oil of peppermint is also indicated for the treatment of oily hair and scalp to soothe any itching. Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract Aromatic Plant: its name comes from the Latin “Salus” which means health. For its ability to exert a strong antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and sebum regulating, the extract is indicated for the treatment of oily skin and acne, scalp and oily hair.
– Piroctone Olamine: Organic salt having antimicrobial action, that for the high affinity to the keratin-rich tissues, such as the skin and the hair, acts locally in low concentrations. By controlling the fungal loads of Pityrosporum oval, head of pityriasis (overproduction widespread macroscopic scales), effectively counteracts the flaking and irritation of the scalp caused by the microorganism.
– Carbocysteine Carbocysteine, or S-carboxymethylcysteine, it is a derivative of cysteine sulfide, capable of releasing active sulfur which in the skin undergoes a slow transformation originating disulfides and alkali sulphides. These substances possess properties normalizing sebum.
– Zinc Aspartate Aspartic acid salt, readily makes a cellular level zinc, trace element essential for the organism, because part of the cellular structure and contributes to the activation of numerous metal-enzymes essential to regulate some fundamental biochemical reactions for the metabolism of the cells. It was found that the active zinc keratinization of the corneum epidermal stratum, favoring the incorporation of sulfur in cysteine molecule and the incorporation of such amino acid in the protein structure of the keratin.
– Pyridoxine HCl Pyridoxine hydrochloride or vitamin B6 plays an important role in fat metabolism, and is responsible for the sebum-normalizing the skin.
– Niacinamide Also known as Vitamin PP is of essential importance for the integrity of the skin, since even a modest deficiency can produce skin lesions. Increased filler confers, on the contrary, greater resistance and a natural defense towards external aggressive agents.
– Panthenol Precursor of pantothenic acid, a natural component of hair, panthenol, or pro-vitamin B5, has properties that substantivized and conditioning the keratin, as well as having the ability to provide gloss to the hair. It is in the formula of many shampoos and conditioners in order to maintain the shiny and easy to comb hair. To perform these functions, panthenol penetrates the hair and keeps it hydrated, flexible and full-bodied.
HOW TO USE
Dose 15-20 drops on the scalp every other day or as needed and distribute with a light massage.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Piroctone olamine, Carbocysteine, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Zinc Aspartate, Quaternium-26, Arginine, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Disodium EDTA .